Overview of Clarity Lab Solutions
Clarity Lab Solutions is a clinical laboratory that provides better service, faster turnaround time, and a world-class staff of people that care about your patients.
We specialize in the following areas:
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Panel
Wound Pathogen Panel (WPP)
Respiratory Pathogen Panel (RPP)
Gastrointestinal Pathogen Panel (GPP)
- Our lab runs 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Most insurances are accepted.
- We can interface with your EMR system.
- Fast turnaround time on routine lab testing (24-48 hours) with same-day stat testing available locally.
- Clarity Lab Solutions provides you with a patient/doctor portal to order and view testing results.
The UTI test is a fast and comprehensive polymicrobial molecular based test that identifies and detects most pathogens found in human urine specimens from individuals with signs and symptoms of urinary tract infections, without culture.
Clarity Lab Solutions UTI test has an increased sensitivity of approximately 30% over culture and identifies organisms that may be missed by traditional methods in 24-48 hours.
WOUND PATHOGEN PANEL
- Detection of 39 Pathogens and Four Antibiotic resistance genes.
- Proprietary 24 Antibiotic Polymicrobial Sensitivity Assay
RESPIRATORY PATHOGEN PANEL
Upper respiratory infection is responsible for many life-threatening illnesses. RPP is a molecular based test developed to broaden and streamline testing for multiple viral and bacterial agents of the upper respiratory tract from Influenza to Pneumonia. The test is performed by nasopharyngeal swab and provides more information quickly and accurately.
POTENTIAL INDICATIONS FOR RPP TESTING:
Chills - Cough - Chest Pain - Fatigue
Fever - Shortness of Breath - Wheezing
GASTROINTESTINAL PATHOGEN PANEL
The Gastrointestinal Pathogen Panel is a fast and comprehensive molecular based test that identifies and detects 15 bacterial, viral and parasitic pathogen targets found in human stool specimens from individuals with signs and symptoms of infectious colitis or gastroenteritis.
- Detect and identify >95% of the causative bacterial, viral, and parasitic agents of gastroenteritis in 24-28 hours.
- Confidently rule out infectious causes of diarrhea with the test’s 99.9% overall negative predictive value.
- One test provides answers for multiple pathogens. Eliminate the hassle of managing multiple samples and testing methods.
MOLECULAR STREP A TESTING
Streptococcus Group A is a common bacterial infection. We provide Stat Molecular confirmation testing with industry leading turnaround time.
MOLECULAR WOMEN'S HEALTH
We provide various women's health tests, such as Group B Strep and HSV testing.
MOBILE COURIER NETWORK
We have local, regional, and national courier services to transport specimens from your facility to our lab.
Our Concierge Services include but are not limited to:
- STAT pick-up and processing (local lab areas only)
- Online test ordering and results portal
- Routine and specialty reference testing